- Tile Molester
- Editor grafico
Tile Molester is a multi-format, user-extensible graphics data editor that lets you create, view and edit graphics in arbitrary binary files, with a particular focus on binaries for game consoles.
This version is an update from SnowBro's 0.16 sources.
- Various undo/redo fixes
- A selection appplication can be undone and redone
- A paste can be undone and redone
- Fixed the move undo/redo actions
- No more silly "Undo/Redo encoding" messages
- Compatibility with Nintendo DS *.nds format
- Now you can enter an hexadecimal value in Palette/Import From/This File/Offset field
- Added a palette shifter near the palette viewer panel; you can choose the amount of pixel to shift (decimal values) (only with palettes loaded from the same file)
Merging Lab313's Tile Molester Mod (0.17.2) features:
- Saves last opened dir (only through File/Open)
- Compatibility with *.smd and *.bin Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32x formats
- Splash Screen showing time halved
- Max number of tile expansion now is 1024 (was only 32 before)
Merging Central MiB's Tile Molester Alternate (0.15a) features:
- Compatibility with *.pat and *.tpl palette files
The file contains the sources.